Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 45 minutes
- 1fl oz olive oil
- 3½oz button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 9fl oz dry white wine
- 1 heaped tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- a handful fresh chives, chopped
- 10fl oz cream – cow, goat, soya or oat, depending on what you are able to eat
- 8oz smoked salmon; cut into thin matchsticks sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 12oz buckwheat noodles
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté mushrooms for about 4 – 5 minutes, then add the wine. Increase the heat and cook for 5 more minutes. Stir in the herbs and the cream.
- Add the salmon to the mixture. Reheat, but don’t bring to a boil. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and lemon juice. Cover it, set aside for now and keep warm.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles for about 4-8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and combine with salmon sauce. Serve.